MRP and ERP Integration
Our comprehensive experience of our Supply Chain Consultants in ERP & MRP integration has shown that when some companies install MRP & ERP business systems, many elements within the whole supply chain tend to be forgotten at the planning stage, and often there has not been a full appreciation of what was needed for a successful implementation. Without a total and secure supply chain solution, system implementation can fail at the first attempt and become a long and protracted, costly project.
Working with your team, our consultants will cover all elements of your MRP, ERP Warehouse and supply chain installation; this could also include the writing of procedures and delivering the necessary training for successful implementation and provide ongoing support at all levels throughout your internal and external supply chains.
Typically this would include the following:Warehousing:
- Installation management consultancy of all Warehouse Modules including:
- Lot Traceability, Schedule Order Picking, Location Management and Perpetual Inventory
- Management of Inventory Accuracy to 97%+
Improvements in both data and inventory accuracy can also lead to further reductions in Inventory levels and labour costs.For Materials Management:
- Better control of inventories
- Improved scheduling
- Productive relationships with suppliers
- Inventories & Orders (Inventory Control)
- Purchasing Management
- Working with your supply chain network and service providers to ensure continuity for all Inventory and establishing secure supply to your business
Our Supply Chain Consultants have experience of numerous Supply Chain Project implementations involving ERP & MRP system integration and the need to develop requirement specifications working with both the client and the system provider to ensure success.
To discuss our Supply
Call us on
+44(0) 1926 430 883