RTP Fleet Management and Tracking Systems
With many years experience in the development and implementation of Returnable Transit Packaging (RTP) Management Systems, Gideon Hillman Consulting can provide the perfect solution for recording and managing the location of your returnable transit packaging fleets.
- Your returnable transit packaging management systems and process will be evaluated, and a full Business and System Requirement Specification designed and written to suit your specific requirements.
- Systems and processes offered are modular and can cope with simple hub and spoke operations to multi location data capture.
- IT Systems can be either standalone PC based local systems for hub and spoke operations, or Web based Server systems for more complex supply chain operations.
- RTP Equipment data can be captured via RFID readers, bar code scanners, or by manual entry of bulk movements.
- There is a high degree of control and a wide range of reporting capabilities all available to access via the Internet on a customer dedicated, password secure website.
- The systems manage overall transit packaging fleet performance including additional operations such as repair and maintenance, cleaning, damage inspection procedures and KPIs.
- The systems are tailored to suit individual customer and supply chain needs.
- No Limit on Pallet and RTP product types or SKUs
- No Limit on Locations
- Bar Code or RFID data capture options
- Internet Based Reporting